It was really hard day also in WRC2 on 34. ADAC Rallye Deutschland 2016, where the Kremer has nice lead ahead Lappi and De Mevius, all with Škoda Fabia R5.
With some technical issues on his car, Kremer is also on ninth overall position, but second place’s Lappi had some spins on morning’s stages.
Some crews had more bad luck than just a spin. Maurin was off the road, Giordano hit the wall with rear of his car, Suninen also hit something and damaged rear suspension.
There is also very fast Spanish driver Suarez (Peugeot), but he had spin and puncture on SS4 and fall from second on seventh place in WRC2.
Tidemand is another driver who is very fast on german tarmac with R5 car, but he don’t compete in WRC2 section there.
WRC2 standings after SS5:
1. Kremer Armin – Winklhofer Pirmin ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) 1:02:45.7
2. Lappi Esapekka – Ferm Janne ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +28.4
3. de Mevius Ghislain – Jalet Johan ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:08.7
4. Loubet Pierre-Louis – Landais V. ( Citroën DS3 R5 ) +1:29.6
5. Kopecký Jan – Dresler Pavel ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:34.8
6. ten Brinke Bernhard – Thierie Davy ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:29.4
7. Suárez José Antonio – Carrera C. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +2:59.0
8. van Eldik Mark – Scholtalbers H. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +3:53.0
9. Turán Frigyes – Zsíros Gábor ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +4:05.2
10. Schilt Edwin – Bakker Lisette ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +4:50.3