After nice battle today on Ypres Rally, where was Lefebvre the quickest on all stages and come from fifth to second place, there was the end of dreams on SS14, where he must to stop due gearbox problems.
On SS13, where was also the quickest he had some work on rear of his car, because of damper problems after jump.
But first overall yesterday was Bouffier, who had also great stage times today, he lost the lead today’s morning. But also he had gerabox problems on SS12 and he must to retired. So, there was two french crews with Citroen DS3 R5 retired due gearbox failure on Top 3 overall places.
Third on yesterday overall standings Verschueren (Škoda) had a lot of understeering today, but he managed to defend third place. Princen with Peugetot 208 T16 was the quickest on SS14 and he managed to be second after SS14.
Loix is strong also this year. Without any big mistake he leads event before three stages to the finish.
Standings after SS14:
1. Loix Freddy – Gitsels Johan ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) 1:55:33.0
2. Princen Kris – Kaspers Peter ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +45.8
3. Verschueren Vincent – Hostens V. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:25.5
4. Casier Bernd – Vyncke Pieter ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1:31.7
5. Kobus Hermen – de Wild Erik ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:48.8
6. Tanghe Claudie – Cuvelier Filip ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +2:35.5
7. Tarabus Jaromír – Trunkát Daniel ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:43.0
8. Tsjoen Pieter – Chevaillier Eddy ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:01.5
9. Demaerschalk Kevin – Eelbode Bram ( Citroën DS3 R5 ) +5:40.2
10. Tlusťák Antonín – Kučera L. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +6:04.4