Neuville is the new leader after morning loop on 13. Rally Italia Sardegna 2016.
Yesterday was the fastest crew on superspecial stage Ogier – Ingrasia, which is sweeping crew today, because of first starting position.
There was first rollover for Gorban (Mini Cooper WRC) and Al-Rajhi (Ford Fiesta RS WRC) on SS2.
0n this stage also Abbring had problems with broken propshaft but he manafed to come in the service after four stages this morning.
Paddon had a spin on SS4 where he lost 46.5 seconds against stage winner Neuville, who also won SS5.
Standings after SS5:
1. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul Nicolas ( Hyundai i20 WRC ’16 ) 38:33.9
2. Latvala Jari-Matti – Anttila Miikka ( Volkswagen Polo R WRC ) +1.5
3. Ogier Sébastien – Ingrassia Julien ( Volkswagen Polo R WRC ) +23.7
4. Østberg Mads – Fløene Ola ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +25.5
5. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger Anders ( Volkswagen Polo R WRC ) +35.1
6. Sordo Dani – Martí Marc ( Hyundai i20 WRC ’16 ) +38.7
7. Solberg Henning – Minor-Petrasko I. ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +54.3
8. Suninen Teemu – Markkula Mikko ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +54.6
9. Paddon Hayden – Kennard John ( Hyundai i20 WRC ’16 ) +1:00.3
10. Tänak Ott – Mõlder Raigo ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +1:10.5
In WRC2 is hard fight between five Škoda Fabia R5 drivers : Suninen (the current leader), Scandola (2nd), Lappi (3rd), Fuchs (4th) and Maurin (5th).
In WRC3 is leader home driver Andolfi with Peugeot 208 VTi R2.