Second repeat of three stages is on the end. There is still nice fight for podium places. There are three crews in less then 10 seconds.
In Division 1 is still the fastest Mlinar with MG ZR 105. Štucin with Škoda Felicia Kit car lost 19.7 seconds on SS6, but he is still on second place. Third is Mrak in Suzuki Swift GTi.
Turk is the leader in Division 2, Zrinski in Division 3. Both on “safe” leading.
There is now rain, so we can expect some changes on overall standings, which ones are like this after SS7:
1. Peljhan Darko – Lazar Tina ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X ) 36:56.1
2. Novak Aljoša – Čar Matej ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +3.5
3. Humar Aleks – Cevc Jaka ( Renault Clio ) +7.3
4. Turk Rok – Lazar Martina ( Peugeot 208 VTi R2 ) +36.7
5. Bratina Borut – Vovk Lucijan ( Peugeot 208 VTi R2 ) +1:22.6
6. Premrl Grega – Verbič Anja ( Citroën DS3 R3T ) +1:43.5
7. Zanon Bernd – Piceno Denis ( Renault Clio S1600 ) +1:47.2
8. Zrinski Aleš – Štupar Tadej ( BMW M3 ) +2:20.0
9. Miklavčič Vasja – Vodopivec Leon ( Renault Clio RS ) +2:23.1
10. Žbogar Igor – Stanič Nik ( Renault Clio R3 ) +2:37.7