It wasn’t good start this morning for Kajetanowicz. On SS1 he lost 1:47.0 minutes and fall on fourth place overall due broken driveshaft on his Ford Fiesta R5. Now he has just 2WD Fiesta and there is still one stage until service.
The biggest difference made Orsak, when he climbed from eighth to fifth place overal after SS11.
But also Sirmacis had problems with his Škoda Fabia R5. He has broken a front steering arm on the SS12 and must to retired.
Overall standings after SS12:
1. Lukyanuk Alexey – Arnautov Alexey ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 1:54:42.1
2. Moura Ricardo – Costa António ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +20.5
3. Kajetanowicz Kajetan – Baran J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:04.3
4. Orsák Jaroslav – Šmeidler David ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:58.5
5. Meireles Pedro – Castro Mário ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +4:13.2
6. Botka Dávid – Szeles Péter ( Citroën DS3 R5 ) +4:44.4
7. Rego Luís Miguel – Magalhães C. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +5:00.1
8. Tlusťák Antonín – Kučera L. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +5:03.7
9. Jeets Raul – Toom Andrus ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +5:04.9
10. Teodósio Ricardo – Teixeira José ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +5:38.9