Meeke won 50. Vodafone Rally de Portugal 2016, fifth WRC event. With whole event leading and eight stage wins he dominate on Portugal gravel roads.
There was a nice fight for second place. After four stage wins in Day 2 and 3, Ogier’s two slow punctures, Mikkelsen climb on second place overall. So third place was going to Ogier, fourth to Sordo (Hyundai).
Fifth place is for now the best WRC result for Eric Camilli, Latvala was just 5.3 seconds behind him.
There are Ostberg on seventh and Prokop on eight place.
Tidemand just dominance with his Škoda Fabia R5 in WRC2 classement. He won with about one minute and half ahead Fuchs in the same car. They were also on nineth and tenth place overall.
In WRC3 and WRC Junior classement was going win to Simone Tempestini in Drive Dmack Cup going to Osian Pryce.
1. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën DS3 WRC ) 3:59:01.0
2. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger Anders ( Volkswagen Polo R WRC ) +29.7
3. Ogier Sébastien – Ingrassia Julien ( Volkswagen Polo R WRC ) +34.5
4. Sordo Dani – Martí Marc ( Hyundai i20 WRC ’16 ) +1:37.1
5. Camilli Eric – Veillas Benjamin ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +4:01.6
6. Latvala Jari-Matti – Anttila Miikka ( Volkswagen Polo R WRC ) +4:06.9
7. Østberg Mads – Fløene Ola ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +6:53.6
8. Prokop Martin – Tománek Jan ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +10:24.1
9. Tidemand Pontus – Andersson Jonas ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +11:45.2
10. Fuchs Nicolás – Mussano Fernando ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +13:14.0