We finally opened autosport season with visiting our first event for Croatian Rally Championship in Kumrovec. Event with all on one place (service area, prolog on Friday, starting area and stages).
There was one stage with two different edition (short & long). One plus was that spectators didn’t have to go far away from service area, but one big minus for not the best representing of stages on maps. In future it could be thr best choice two different colours for each edition of stage.
Stage was full of »little jumps«, hard cuts and slippery corners. We little missed some speed, but for that kind of slippery condition is understandable.
In town there was a lot of people that are giving directions, but some of them didn’t know some informations (maybe more informations fort them for next year).
Starting list was really good for starting new season with some really atractive racing cars and there also were’t many retairements.
We can’t decide it if this itinerary was the best. In one way it was good, because it is was quickly end of event without a long waiting for next stages, but in second way there wasn’t any time to change position without missing any crewe. We little missed »food & drink« places, but for us that wasn’t a big problem.
Simply & clever this could be the best sign for this event and we could say that we will be back next year!
1. Hideg Krisztián – Kerék István ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) 30:58.4
2. Kovács Antal – Istovics Gergő ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1.0
3. Šaškin Daniel – Bitterman Saša ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X ) +15.9
4. Szilágyi János – Husnjak Katarina ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +18.0
5. Šebalj Juraj – Sabol Maja ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +42.0
6. Lončarič Nenad – Pazman Tomislav ( Subaru Impreza WRX STi ) +1:51.8
7. Lencse Zoltán – Hofbauer Tamás ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +2:16.8
8. Turk Rok – Lazar Martina ( Peugeot 208 VTi R2 ) +2:36.2
9. Klausz Kristóf – Csökö Zoltán ( Peugeot 208 VTi R2 ) +2:49.6
10. Raštegorac Zoran – Brlek Marko ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +3:06.0